Service your TRP brakes like a pro with our new Bleed Funnel. COMPATIBILITY CHART BRAKE MODEL COMPATIBILITY QUADIEM SERIES YES TRAIL SERIES YES SLATE SERIES NO* HYLEX SERIES YES HY/RD SERIES YES HYDRO TT YES DASH SERIES NO After feedback from our pro Athletes (and their mechanics) we have developed the TRP bleed funnel to simplify the bleed process. Take your service to the next level. *Slate uses a smaller bleed fitting. Funnel can be used with a slate Bleed fitting adapter
Removes Presta and Schrader valve cores. CNC machined, anodized finish with laser-etched logo. Fits between spokes for quick and easy core removal. Features knurled end for a no-slip grip.
- 5 DART plugs for use with the Stan's NoTubes DART tool
Specialized's MTB XC Box integrates with any SWAT compatible Specialized water bottle cage and SWAT-prepped mountain bike to hold all of the gear need to make fast trailside flat repairs. - Fits one Turbo 29er innertube, SWAT tire lever, CO2 twist head, and 25g CO2 cartridge (not included).
$25.00 $40.00 38% Off
Replacement SWAT MTB Tool. - Made with hardened CRV steel bits with anti-rust coating and forged alloy frame. - Includes slotted screwdriver, 3, 4, 5, 6, and 8mm Allen keys, and T25 Torx. - Please note that this does not include a storage cradle to attach to a frame or cage.
$37.00 $50.00 26% Off
This Zee Cage II was designed with an integrated EMT Cage Mount MTB Tool that has all of the trailside necessities required to get you out of a jam on your ride. For the cage itself, you'll find it to be respectably lightweight, and to have incredible holding power for when the trails get rough. For easy bottle access, we also gave it a unique side-loading design that allows you take pulls from the right or left-hand side depending on placement. - SWAT design allows for storage and tool integration. - Reinforced composite material improves durability without adding weight. - Includes EMT Cage Mount MTB Tool with 3, 4, 5, 6, 8mm, T25 Torx, and #1 flathead screwdriver. - Right-hand loading on the down tube—left-hand loading on the seat tube. - Sleek, minimalist design with razor-sharp graphics.
Shimano Genuine disc brake bleed Funnel unit for BL type MTB brake lever (M5 thread bleed port) Features: - Oil spill guard lid with an integrated oil stopper holder - Funnel base - Bleeding instructions available for download under 'Documents & Links' below
TL-EW300 Di2 Cable Tool
Serfas' Chrome Mini Tool 8 has the basics you need to get home. This mini-tool sports 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, and 6mm Allen wrenches. It also features Phillips and flathead screwdrivers. The tool's body is chrome-plated for durability and the small size lets you take it on every ride.
Serfas' Mini-Tool has the basics you need to get home. This mini-tool sports 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6 and 8mm Allen wrenches, a T25 Torx wrench, a chain tool and Phillips and flathead screwdrivers. The tool surfaces are chrome-plated for durability and the small size lets you take it everywhere.
Serfas' Slimline mini-tool has everything you need for road and trail fixes in an incredibly compact package. It includes: 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, and 6mm Allen keys, a T25 Torx wrench, a spoke wrench and a chain tool. This compact, functional tool also tucks away Phillips and flathead screwdrivers between it's thin chrome body.
Periodic hydraulic remote bleeds are necessary to maintain consistent performance. RockShox's Bleed Kit has everything you need to keep your Reverb and X-Loc remotes functioning at their best.
Rear Shock Service Kit Full- Monarch With Autosag Specialized B1
RockShox, 00.6815.066.030, Reverb stealth barb connector
The smartest, most convenient torque key now comes with enough bits to suit every need. Make sure those stem bolts are tight enough, and double check the torque on the seatpost bolt while you're at it. The Ritchey Bicycle Torque Key is an essential tool for those important bolts. Available with 4 or 5Nm options, this 6-bit set includes just about every bit you'll need for your bike, and a convenient holder to keep it all organized. - Hex 3/4/5mm - Torx T-20/25 - Phillips #1 - 4 or 5Nm max torque - Bit holder included
Problem Solvers 90 degree Presta valve inflator is used to inflate disc wheels, thanks to its narrow, low-profile head. • Presta valve • 90 degree inflator works with most pump heads
This 8mm pedal wrench is chrome plated for strength, has a dual compound handle for extra grip and comfort, and has an additional ball driver on the bottom of the handle for fast pedal installation and removal.
- Alloy body with chrome plated tools - Hex 2 / 2.5 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 8mm - PH2 screwdriver - Torx 10 / 25 - Chaintool - Spoke wrench 3.6 / 3.75 / 4.0 / 4.4mm
- Alloy body with chrome plated tools - Hex 2 / 2.5 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 8mm - PH2 screwdriver - Torx 10 / 26 - Chaintool - Spoke wrench 3.6 / 3.75 / 4.0 / 4.4mm - Chain holder - Tire lever - Brake pad spreader
- 15mm wrench for installation and removal of pedals with wrench flats on axle - Dual compound handle for extra grip and comfort - Angled for safe and easy use
• High quality precision tool; A must for the serious dealer / cyclist! • Adjustability from 3 to 15 Nm; for all stems / handlebars / seatposts etc • Incl. M3, M4, M5, M6, T25 & T30 Chrome Vanadium sockets and extension • Small and easy to use incl. storage-box
Simply Accurate – Maintenance-free, Reliable and Affordable Our torque tools use intelligent design for accuracy without the need for expensive calibration. An industrial-grade internal spring manufactured within extremely tight tolerances pre-determines torque setting. The tool does not need to be set into calibration and cannot shift out of calibration. Easy to use Ergonomic handle fits your palm with a four-finger grip to make wrenching easier. Tool provides an unmistakable 20 degree overrun when the torque limit is reached. Users can be confident knowing they have the correct tension. Low profile allows the tool to fit into more places for use, overall 60% lower height than tools costing twice as much. Use it like a tool – safe to un-screw! Prestacycle's TorqKey is fast and easy-to-use as an everyday tool. Color-coded tension markings on both sides make it a quick-grab on your workbench. 50% thicker walls in the bit shaft make our tools stronger and more reliable than others. They provide Torque relief in the right (clockwise) screw tightening direction, and hold firm in the left (counterclockwise) unscrew direction. You can unscrew fittings that were just tightened with the TorqKey. This is very handy when making multiple attempts to get a cable adjustment just right. NOTE: Do not use TorqKey to remove stuck, damaged, rusted or over-tightened fittings. More Options Prestacycle TorqKeys are available in 4Nm, 5Nm, 6Nm, 7Nm, 8Nm, 10Nm and 12Nm. Combine TorqKeys with our Ratchets and Bit sets to make a more complete tool set for Bicycle servicing. Standard Magnetic Hex Tip works with our 20 Piece Bicycle Bits set, our long Bicycle bits and any other 1/4" Hex bits. Prestacycle TorqKeys are different… designed from the start with real-world experience on Bicycles. Specifications: - Torque value accurate to + / – 10%. - Provides 20 degree overrun when maximum torque is reached. - Overrun provides user with unmistakable feedback when torque value is reached. - Polymer T-Handle ergonomically designed for comfortable four-finger & palm grip. - Color-coded tension markings on both sides. - 12mm wide Zinc shaft has 50% thicker walls – stronger than other Torque tools. - Magnetic 1/4" hex bit retention makes bit changes easy. - Torque accuracy life-cycle exceeds 5000 cycles. - Simple to Judge – If the logo is worn, the tool is past life. - Replacing the tool costs less than other tool's calibration service. - Height: 64.5 mm, 2 1/2 inches. - Width: 81 mm, 3.18 inches. - Weight: Approx. 75 grams. - 1 Year limited consumer warranty. Disclaimers Check with the manufacturer of your components and fittings for proper torque specifications. Always follow Manufacturer guidelines for installation and removal of nuts, bolts and screws.
Attractive, durable foam-lined zipper carry case. Perfect for protecting your tool and keeping your bits within easy reach. 12 of the most common Bit sizes for bicycles are included. Weather-resistant case materials and impact protection make this the perfect case to add to your toolset-to-go. A complete pocket multi-tool! Grab the red handle and tighten or loosen screws and bolts all over your bike. The Patented reversible thumb-wheel ratchet head is rated to up-to 60Nm of total force, so this tool can even be used to install and remove Pedals. Tighten each bolt to exact torque! When tightening, finish by pushing on the end-knob. As you tighten, the arrow on the knob will point to the current torque. When the arrow reaches the correct torque, stop tightening. You're done! A high quality, durable tool. Prestacycle TorqRatchet is compatible with all tool bit sets from Prestacycle and all standard ¼" bits. The patented Ratchet head firmly holds bits in place without a magnet. Releasing the bit is simple with a finger-press into the hole on the top. The ratchet offers an easy to use thumb wheel to speed screw installation and removal. The ratchet reverse knob is easily accessible right on top of the tool. The Patent pending Beam torque wrench hidden and protected inside the handle uses hardened alloyed steel and is rated in excess of 5000 cycles and can be re-calibrated by Prestacycle. Specifications - Carry-along pocket Ratchet with 1/4" bits set - 2~10Nm Torque Wrench all in the same tool! - Remove and install all kinds of Bolts and Screws on your Bike. - Finish tightening by pushing the Torque Knob until the arrow reaches your torque - Patented Reversible Ratchet with thumb wheel - Heavy-duty design withstands up to 60Nm of force - Torque scale on Both sides for upside-down use - Uses standard 1/4" Hex bits of all sizes - Calibrated accurate for over 5000 cycles of Torque tightening - Dimensions 5.25" x 11/16" x 7/16" (133mm x 17mm x 12mm) - Tool weight is only 68 Grams! - 12 piece Professional Bicycle Tool Bits set - Precision tools in 12 unique sizes specific for bicycles - S2 Nickel-plated Hardened steel bits are non-marring on titanium and alloy bolts Sizes: Hex: 2mm, 2.5mm, 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 8mm TORX®: T10, T20,T25, T30 Screwdrivers: PH1
- Made from heat-treated tool steel to ensure the ultimate in strength and lasting performance. - Ergonomic, cushioned grip, and high leverage design for comfort and ease of use. - Quickly and cleanly cuts brake and derailleur cables, housing, and other wires. Cable cutters are an essential tool used for some of the most fundamental elements on the bicycle. What seems like a simple tool can often be the root of frustration when poor cut quality ruins a brand new cable, crimps housing shut, or leaves strands uncut. The Pedro's Cable Cutter is an industry favorite and when put to the test against the competition and you will quickly see why. Our cable cutter is designed for years of service, for comfortable and easy usage, and with extra jaw overlap ensuring a clean cut every time. The Cable Cutter is designed for cutting steel cables (wire rope) up to 4mm in diameter. Backed by Pedro's lifetime warranty.
Checking your chain for wear is one of the simplest things any cyclist can do to maintain drivetrain performance and minimize maintenance costs. The Pedro's Chain Checker Plus II makes this task quick and easy offering a simple check of 50% and 75% chain wear. To ensure the maximum life from your chain and accuracy of measurement, the tool employs a three-point design which properly isolates pin wear from roller wear. Other two-point designs do not and can incorrectly indicate a worn chain, robbing the user of additional miles and money. The Chain Checker Plus II also includes a chain hook tool, perfect for simplifying chain removal and installation, and a chainring nut wrench, essential for removal and installation of chainrings. - Three point chain wear tool design properly isolates pin wear from roller wear - Includes a chain hook tool for simplifying chain removal and installation, and a chainring nut wrench for removal and installation of chainrings - Two chain wear indicators: 50% and 75% - Improved user instructions are laser etched on the tool
- Durable double-ended brush - Ideal for chains, cogs, derailleurs, and chainrings. - Recommended for use with Pedro's cleaner and degreaser products. - Solvent resistant synthetic handle and bristles. - Not recommended for oral use. Pedro's Toothbrush is designed to tackle the drivetrain and is ideal for cleaning chains, cogs, derailleurs, and chainrings. The ergonomic handle is paired with two purpose built brush features. The tapering length bristles up front are designed to scrub the intricate surfaces of chains, chainrings and cassettes while at the opposite end, longer, stiffer, larger-diameter bristles reach deep between the cassette cogs removing even the deepest dirt and grime. The Pedro's Toothbrush can also be a great tool for applying degreaser to drivetrain parts. While holding the Toothbrush flat with the bristles out to the side, pour degreaser to the bristles. Then quickly move the toothbrush to the drivetrain and apply the degreaser using a light scrubbing motion. This technique works especially well with Pedro's Degreaser 13.
- Updated jaws work on track cogs, cog & bb lockrings, e-bike chainrings, and cassettes. - Updated adjustment knob features gear size indication for quick reference of the current tool setting. - Adjustable plier design securely locks in place ensuring positive engagement and preventing slippage. - Fits 9-23 tooth gear sizes and 40-46mm OD lockrings with opposing notches. Compatible with all multi-gear cassettes and all standard width cogs and e-bike chainrings. Visit pedros.com/chainfit for the latest compatibility information. The Vise Whip is simply a better solution for holding your cassette during removal and now also works on track cogs, cog & bb lockrings, and e-bike chainrings. This innovative tool was developed by Pedro's in close collaboration with legendary frame builder and cycling technical author Lennard Zinn. The Vise Whip is beautifully simple to use. Once you try it, you'll never go back to a chain whip again.
The BBT-29 is a double-ended bottom bracket wrench designed to fit 16-notch bearing cups with an outside diameter of 39mm (e.g. Shimano Dura-Ace 9000 series and XTR 980 series) as well as 16-notch bearing cups with an outside diameter of 48.5mm (e.g. FSA MegaEvo).
The Bottom Bracket Wrench removes and installs Shimano Hollowtech II, Race Face X-type, FSA MegaExo, Campagnolo Ultra-Torque and TruVativ Giga X-pipe bottom brackets. Laser cut for a precise fit, one end of the BBT-9 securely engages the 16 cup notches, while the other end engages the 8 internal splines of the crankarm adjustment cap.
Park's Bottom Bracket/Cassette Tool for Campagnolo is an indispensable tool for your Campagnolo drivetrain. It's for installing and removing all Record, Chorus, Centaur and Athena bottom brackets, and all Campagnolo cassette lockrings.
Page 1 of 3 Next page